Preview and Pickup Location
Monday, none, from to p.m.
Auction Ending Time
Tuesday, September 22nd, Auction ends starting at 7:30 p.m.
Two days to pick up!
Wednesday, September 23rd, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, September 24th, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
15% (18% if using a credit card)
Hello Bidders: Pick-up for this auction will be at the Auction Barn in Nowthen. Please remember that AAA Auction does not load items so you will need to load your own items and wear a mask if you are within 6 feet of other people. Our regular terms apply including sales tax and a 15% Buyer’s Premium. Payment can be made by check, cash or credit card with a 3% convenience fee.
Again we request that the winners use www.SignUpGenius to schedule their pick-up times. Here is how to use SignUpGenius:
- Shortly after the auction ends, SignUpGenius will be activated. You can either type in www.SignUp Genious.com or you can cut and paste the URL from your invoice. You can then copy and paste that link. You can also click on the link for SignUpGenious on the AAA Auction FaceBook page.
- That will take you to the SignUpGenious page where you can choose a window of time within which to pick-up your items.
- You will then be asked for your contact information. Once you have done that, SignUpGenious will send you an email confirming your pick-up time.
- If you are not successful with the online scheduling system for any reason, please call us at (763) 421-3044 and we will try hard to accommodate all pick-up time requests.
Also, in an effort to maintain the safest environment possible, we have eliminated Preview for any item not expected to sell for at least $300. However, we will allow the winner to cancel any sale if we misdescribe or fail to describe any important characteristic of an item that would significantly effect it’s value. For those who would like to preview an item expected to sell for $300 or more, we ask that the bidder also use SignUpGenious to schedule the preview.
Terms and Conditions for this auction.
Mau's Corner Flea Market & Live Auction
Hello Mau's Corner Auction Sellers and Bidders.
As much as we would like to start our Tuesday auctions again, it realistically looks like the soonest that might occur maybe this Fall. We apologize that we are not able to provide live auction services at this time; however, we are once again holding online auctions at the Auction Barn in Nowthen. Please call (763) 421-3044 if you would like to consign with us for our next online auction.
Wednesday, September 16th, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 17th, from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Select your Pickup Time with Signup Genius
AAA Auction is very honored to be able to offer for online bids the moving estate of Maggie Runke, owner and operator of Gently Kept Estate Sales. Bidders may also know Maggie from her many years as an antique dealer from Antiques on Main in Anoka or before that as the owner along with her husband, Jim, of Andover Wheel and Frame. Unfortunately, health reasons have made it necessary for Maggie to sell most of her personal collections as well as several thousand items of her inventory, antique furniture and many tools. Maggie has so many items, it will take several online auctions to sell them all. Most of the auctions will take place at the AAA Auction Center in Nowthen, but this one is located at Maggie’s home in Ramsey, which, by the way will soon be for sale. (Please see Tony if you have an interest in the home.)
There is no sales tax for the auction at Maggie’s house.
As we have done recently due to Covid19, we ask all winners to schedule a pick-up time by using the www.SignupGenious.com AFTER the auction closes. A link will be provided in the winner’s invoice that will be emailed shortly after the auction closes. You will be able to go online and simply choose a timeslot to pick up your items. Since this is a big auction, we have added a second pick-up day. Also, if you think your pick-up will take longer than 20 minutes, we suggest that you choose a timeslot between 1 pm and 4 pm which are our slower times.
There are two pick-up locations: the house and the pole barn. Please drive to the garage of the house first and then to the pole barn.
If you will be using a trailer and only if you are good at backing up, you may back up towards the garage. We will guide you if asked. If you are not good at backing up, please park in the street. Then please walk to the front main door of the house where our clerk will accept your payment. Also, no more than two cars may be in the driveway at a time. We will also guide you when backing out of the driveway if you ask us for help.
The driveway to the pole barn is on the east side of the property and should be entered from 152 nd Lane. You may drive straight in even with a trailer. Once you are loaded, you may continue driving straight ahead using the Maggie’s neighbor’s driveway that exits onto 152 nd Avenue. We thank Maggie’s neighbor for extending this courtesy to our bidders.
If you bought large items, they will still be in the house or pole barn and you will need to bring your own muscle to remove them from the premises. Please note, some large items, such as the pool table, are in the basement and will have to be carried up the stairs by your helpers. If you have a concern about whether an item is in the basement, please call AAA Auction after the auction closes to find out where the item is located. AAA does not load or carry furniture.
- There is no preview for this auction.
- No person should attend pick-up if he or she feels sick or has been exposed to a possible case of the Corona Virus within the two weeks preceding the pick-up. For those cases, the buyer should arrange with us to have someone else pick up his or her purchase.
- Since this location is not our regular place of business, if you miss pick-up, you will not be able to reschedule another pick-up date.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing must be followed as much as possible.
- Successful buyers must schedule their pick-up time slot with SingupGenius. A link will be provided in the winner’s invoice after the auction closes.
- AAA Auction will not provide any carrying or loading assistance.
- Buyers must remove and load their items from the house or detached garage themselves. Small lots will be placed in a convenient location, but the larger or heavier lots will be inside the home or detached garage. Some items, such as the pool table in the home, will need to be carried up a stairway.
- To the best of our knowledge, neither the Seller nor anyone on the AAA staff have beenexposed to anyone who has the virus.
Wednesday, September 9th, from 1 to 7 p.m.
This auction includes 174 lots of tools, large shop equipment, housewares, furniture, as well as a like-new 4x4 UTV, a like-new Cub Cadet Sc2400 sub-compact diesel tractor with a mower deck and bucket, a Genie Compact Personnel Lift, a Swisher 22.0, a 50" zero turn mower, a cedar strip canoe and a vintage wooden telephone booth. Video of some of these items being operated can be seen on the AAA Auction and Realty Facebook page
Terms and Conditions for this auction.
Mau's Corner Flea Market & Live Auction
26025 Highway 47 (Map)
Stanford Township, Isanti County
This is three miles north of St. Francis, just south of the intersection of Blackfoot St NW (State Highway 47) and 261st Ave NW.
Family Enhancement Center Benefit Auction
Denise and I had a great time last night helping raise funds for the Family Enhancement Center, a group dedicated to helping children heal form the trauma of child abuse in the Twin Cities. Pictured here with Denise and myself are Chairman of the Board, John Comer and volunteer auction organizer, Mary Serie. The generosity of the crowd surpassed all expectations.